Sing Your Fart Out Hot Sauce Recipe
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Spiciness Level: 3/7
Drive them blues away…
- 100 Super Thai Chilis
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 10 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Cup Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Cayenne
- 1 Pinch of Salt
- Take your time and get those Super Thai Chilis ready to go. Lopping their tops off can be time consuming, but think about your saucy reward.
- Add all but the vinegar to a medium saucepan with some water.
- Cook ingredients until they are have softened up. It's like the school of hard knocks, but in reverse.
- Add eeeeverything to a blender and mix to your hearts content.
- Back to the saucepan, where the heat awaits.
- Simmer for 10 minutes or until consistency is to your liking.
- Fill your bottles and let sit for a few days then enjoy.
We picked more Super Thai Chilis than we expected and had to do something with them, so we tried a new recipe.
Pretty simple, it’s just the chilis, some red bell pepper and garliccccc. We don’t normally add salt, but this one seems to pair pretty well. Do your best to make it liquidy as it’s not super hot, so we can go with a higher quantity.
Sauce it up, sauce it out and make adjustments as you see fit.