Fartbreak Kid Hot Sauce Recipe
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Spiciness Level: 5/7
Honeymoons aren’t all they’re cracked up to be. With this hodge podge of peppers, the Fartbreak Kid just doesn’t know who to choose. Plot twist, he chooses them all.
- Handful of Orange Sweet Peppers
- 2 Habaneros
- 1 Ghost Pepper
- 1 Reaper Pepper
- 1/2 can Chipotle Peppers in Adobo
- 4-6 cloves Garlic
- 2 Tbsp Curry
- 2 tsp Thyme
- Salt (to taste)
- Vinegar (to consistency)
- De-stem your peppers. De-seed them if you aren't looking to test your mettle.
- Combine peppers, garlic, curry and thyme in a saucepan.
- Cook gently while singing a love song for a few minutes. You can also add some water and let it cook down a bit to really get those flavors combining.
- Add to food processor with vinegar and a pinch of salt.
- Blend like nobody's watching and taste test like you've never been hurt.
- Head back to the saucepan and cook for 10ish minutes at a simmer.
- Once it is to your liking, toss it in a bottle and let it sit. Good in the fridge 3-6 months.
Fartbreak Kid came into existence from having a bunch of leftover peppers from other batches. The decision to use curry was a bit out there, but it ended up blending in nicely.