Stupid Quick Pickled Peppers Recipe
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Spiciness Level: 2/7
- Slice your peppers to desired size.
- Slap the peppers into a mason jar of some sort. Pack them in, but don't break the integrity of the pepper. Ask for permission before smashing.
- Pour vinegar over the peppers until it's roughly an inch higher than your peppers.
- Refrigerate for as long as you'd like. Three months seems to be reasonable.
- (optional) Add additional ingredients to the mix for extra flavoring.
It doesn’t get any easier than this. Too many peppers? Chop some up and cover them in vinegar. We love doing this with jalapeños and have started to do it with all lower Scoville peppers.
Chop chop chooooop. And that’s it. So simple, yet so tasty. Enjoy!
Surprise, these pickled peppers are also sugar free, gluten free, keto friendly and with no GMOs (unless your peppers were modified from the beginning) or MSG.