How to Make Air Fryer Shishito Peppers
Cook Time: 6 minutes
Spiciness Level: 1/7
- Shishito Peppers
- Cooking Spray
- Black Pepper
- Get shishito peppers.
- Put shishito peppers in a bowl.
- Point at the shishito peppers and tell them they are good shishito peppers.
- Spray them down with some cooking spray.
- Grind black pepper and sprinkle salt onto the peppers.
- Using as many hands as you want, mix the spices and spray to help coat your peppers.
- Congratulate your peppers for being well salted and peppered.
- Place peppers in your air fryer.
- Wave goodbye to your peppers as the go into the dark place.
- Cook the peppers in the air fryer at 390 degrees for 5 or 6 minutes.
- Ignore the pops you hear, that's just your peppers goin' crazayyyyy.
- Remove blistered peppers and slap them on a plate you sassy cook you.
- That's all, good jorb.
Our shishito plant exploded this year. After eating 20 of them and giving away close to 40 it was time to eat some more. Lots of menus in the Columbus area started coming out with Shishito pepper dishes of some sort so we said, why not us? We love the air fryer that we have and this seemed like an excellent opportunity to use it. Turns out it was an excellent opportunity to use it.
Again, don’t worry about the pops, it’s no biggie.
This was our hastily made dipping sauce. It’s sour cream, ranch seasoning and habanero powder. Pretty tasty little side sauce for the peppers.
How do you like your shishito peppers?